Wednesday, November 21, 2007

*sigh*

(moved from LiveJournal to Blogger.com December 8, 2007.)

I'm still having problems with the burn. Jon called me last night and said that his copy stopped at 19 minutes, 29 seconds and sure as heck, it does. I'm working on solutions right now and have contacted Sony Customer Support (at 7 this morning, thank you very much.) I've got a couple of ideas, though.

If nothing works, I have a DVD burner on my laptop and will try there and will get only the essential DVDs out (sorry guys) because I need to get this resolved before I can go any further. If nothing else works, if I can't fix it and Sony can't either, I guess I'll prep a master and take that to a duping house. I don't like it being out of my hands, though.

edited to add: I've fixed it. I don't know what the issue was, but I fixed it. The only thing I can imagine is that the editing computer burner didn't like the rest of the Sony discs after the 19:29 mark because it likes Verbatim just fine. Also, I installed DVD Architect on my laptop and burned a Sony disc there and it played fine, too, so now I have TWO burners working to get these discs out!

No comments: