Monday, March 24, 2008

Look it what I picked up today!


CIMG0162
Originally uploaded by Kimyoo Films
My Eddie Izzard tickets!! It's too bad he's gonna be butch now...I guess he's gotta keep the scruff for The Riches. I'm so excited!

I you look to the left, in the darkness, you can see my pile of rejection letters from various festivals. heh

I guess now is as good a time as any for my monthly round-up:

All rejections. Nashville, Indie Spirit, New York Underground, and Sarasota. Also, I didn't place in the Romero contest. I'm planning on finding some micro-film festivals and sending "aftershock" to those. However, I'm just not feeling well (major allergy attack) and wanna go lie down now.

4 comments:

Marvin said...

That's unfortunate that some people are rejecting your work. I'm glad you scored some tickets though!

Lori said...

Thank you.

The hometown one was the most disheartening, but it's alright. I'm already thinking about my next project, which I want to do after the Sarasota Film Festival is over. I know the film has a few technical problems, things I didn't know about or didn't catch on-set, but that's why I did it...to learn! To get back into the groove.

NoelCT said...

Sorry about the ill-luck of late. I'm really surprise about the Romero contest. That was a damn fine short.

Lori said...

Aww, thank you! I really appreciate that! I've entered the Romero short to three festivals so far: Eerie Horror, Spooky Movie, and Fantastic Fest.