Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stella Buio production video blogs.

So, I've started making video blogs for the production of the new flick. It's not something I've ever done before and, if you know me at all you know this is so not my thing, but I need to promote my work, right? So, here it is. We're about a week away from shooting and I've made two videos. This one is my favourite, it's the reality of doing paperwork. You can't tell me that you don't do the same thing...

We're still accepting donations! We haven't made our goal, but every little bit helps because we're going to make the film regardless! And if you don't like IndieGoGo or want to do the public thing, just leave a comment with your email and we'll talk! (Sorry for the extra step, but my spam has been very interesting lately...lol

No comments: