Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A new music video!

Hey all!

I know, I need to write up my trip to LA last weekend. Almost as soon as I got off the plane, I was practically consumed by projects. One of which was the music video to promote the DVD World Collision and I made of the original 1922 Nosferatu with their score (also a Hallowscreen-related piece.)

Without further ado, I present "Sine" by World Collision (if you want to watch it in high def, please watch the video here!):



I'm so busy with projects to pay the bills and projects to further my skills, a lot of which I can't talk about at the moment, but I'm still around! As soon as I can spill them thar beans, I'll tell you all fourth! (cuz, seriously, my mom would be first, then a mass text to family and friends, then Twitter...all about ease of communications. I almost wish I had a brain implant that would allow me to automatically upload my thoughts when I want to blog, but then this would be waaay too stream-of-consciousness and have a lot of random Python sketches...which ain't a bad thing.)

No comments: