Sunday, March 20, 2011

An announcement!

Well, y'all...three posts in two days. Ain't that a kick in the pants? But a good one as I have come bearing a Very Cool Announcement.

Elisabeth and Brenda Fies, the lovely sisters behind the extraordinary BleedFest that I may have mentioned a time or two, have an anthology film called I Hate LA that will be premiering during April's BleedFest and they've put up the official site for the collection at www.ihatelamovie.com. In that anthology are some of the most exciting films from women in horror and with the website comes information about I Hate LA, Too. If you've already gone to the website and clicked on I Hate LA, Too, you're skipping ahead in my carefully woven tale and you've spoiled the surprise.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'll be involved in I Hate LA, Too!

With it comes the addition of another short film to make this year so I should update yesterday's post, but I won't as I'm mentioning it here. I'm so excited!!

No comments: