Thursday, December 4, 2008

Location scouting...

I went on walkabout yesterday for a couple of hours and discovered some things about the city in which I live. Firstly, Payne Park. I'd been to the auditorium there for voting purposes, but I never knew that the actual park part was HUGE! And it's in the middle of the city! Also, if you've ever played Infected on the PSP, it reminds me of that park, just minus all of the sewer accesses. Secondly, the gentrification of downtown hasn't reached ALL of downtown, and isn't likely to any time soon because of the economy. Good news for me as I want to use it for filming purposes.

Overall, it was a great days exploring! And here are the photos I took! I wasn't going for anything artistic, I just took some shots that I liked. The Exilim is a wonderful little camera, very handy.




www.flickr.com


This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Anathema location scouting.... Make your own badge here.






In case the Flickr badge doesn't work or you can't see it, just go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimyoo_films/sets/72157604903848313/. :D

No comments: