Thursday, September 4, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!

I received word today, as I was out running errands, that my short film, Without/Within was accepted to the ShockerFest International Film Festival in Riverbank, California!
 
They said that the schedule isn't finished, but that my film will definitely be shown!!
 
Is it unprofessional to squee? Because, if it is, I've been unprofessional since I first got the voicemail!! OMIGOD!!!!
 
The festival runs October 3-5 and I will be rearranging my vacation time to accomodate the festival.
 
*giggles at "rearranging my vacation time to accomodate the festival"*
 
WOOHOO!!!!

4 comments:

NoelCT said...

Congratulations!

Squee away. You've earned it.

Lori said...

NoelCT:

Thank you!!

Marvin said...

That is the COOLEST!!!! I knew this day would come. As did you, hoping against hope. Woohoo!!!! I will be able to say, someday, "I knew her when..."

Lori said...

Marvin:

Thankee-sai!