Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Pull

Loot what I gots fer Decemberween:

A glow in the dark Slashers t-shirt -- Evy and V.
A Narissa shirt (OMIGOD! A SUSAN SARANDON SHIRT THAT ISN'T ROCKY HORROR!!!) -- Evy and V.
A brain shaped jelly mold -- Evy and V.
A small piece of moldavite -- my bro.
A large hand embossed, hand bound leather journal -- my bro.
An Algiers labyrinth (for both mom and I) -- my bro.
Various healthy food stuffs -- my bro's girl.
The Dark Tower books (minus three and four since I have those) -- my mom.
And cash.

And what do I plan to do with said cash? Well, I'm glad I asked. I plan on making a couple of purchases, to be sure, but the majority is going toward the new short, which I hope to shoot in May of next year. April is the Sarasota Film Festival -- whether or not I'm in it doesn't matter, I'm gonna be busy with it -- and any earlier than that would be pushing it. And...it's gonna be a zombie movie!! WOO! I know, I know...no one's really surprised that it's gonna be zombies, but I have heard "Well, it's about time..." All I can say in response to that is that Without/Within was important to me and it was important that I get it done. Now, I can do some horror stuff. :D

After this next short, I hope to do a feature. Which one? I dunno. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

No comments: